[Baypiggies] refactoring support

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 06:28:09 CET 2010

> Have you looked at Rope in Emacs or VI?

Not yet.

> (If you wanted something more powerful, what exactly are you looking for?)

I'm not looking for anything in particular.  I'm just curious.

> I have been using PyCharm for about a week now. It has refactoring support. I've only used it a couple of times, but it seems to work well.

Yeah, I've been thinking of using PyCharm, but I always feel
uncomfortable using proprietary development tools.  I might give it a
shot anyway.  Of course, I'm currently using NetBeans, and I haven't
fully explored what it can do yet.

Thanks,
-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa