[Baypiggies] doc bug? sanity check request

K. Richard Pixley rich at noir.com
Mon Dec 13 21:55:04 CET 2010

On 12/12/10 19:33 , Aahz wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010, K. Richard Pixley wrote:
>> Could someone please take a quick look at this and let me know
>> whether I'm looking at a doc bug or making some other embarrassingly
>> stupid mistake?  And if it is a doc bug, where should I be reporting
>> it?
> You don't specify what versions of Python you're comparing....
2.6.5, but I'm not sure it matters.

I have a response from python-dev now.  It seems I'm not the only one
who misunderstands the doc.  The portion I was looking at documents the
arguments to the LogRecord constructor.  The LogRecord attributes
themselves aren't really documented, (although they are hinted at in the
section on formatters).

Thanks, though.

--rich