[Baypiggies] hardware question

Alexandre Conrad alexandre.conrad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 03:04:09 CET 2010

I think what I missed the most on mac was Ubuntu's package management
system. I know there's mac port but it just doesn't seem as slick. Again,
just my 2 cent.

Anyway, the thread is about hardware and I'd go for a mac as it is very well
built. Then you can have your OS of choice on top.

Sent from my fantastic HTC Hero