[Baypiggies] replacement for urllib2 that can handle xhtml

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Tue Dec 28 18:42:53 CET 2010

It appears my url was misformed (OE).
When I had initially tried opening the url with urllib2.urlopen(), an
exception was thrown.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="http://imgs.xkcd.com/s/c40a9f8.css"
type="text/css" media="screen" ?>

When I saw the xml in the header, I had thought that urllib2 wasn't
compatible with it.
But it works now.