[Baypiggies] Python and MS Word docs; Argghhhhhhhhh......

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Feb 3 08:32:10 CET 2010

Thank you everyone for such great suggestions. I actually found a
human-based work around for this evening. After some discussion with
the user, I finally realized why MS Word was so important and was able
to give a work-around with notepad and TextEdit.

I might still need to implement this word -> text pipeline, but not
tonight. Thank you again for all of your suggestions... I'm headed
home..... And it's not even the last BART :) (by 15 min)...

Glen