[Baypiggies] call for PyCon talks for February

jim jim at well.com
Wed Feb 10 22:38:47 CET 2010

   My apologies for my last-minute work for our
upcoming February bayPIGgies meeting.

   In the past we've had pre-PyCon talks. If this
seems appealing, please pipe up and volunteer to
present your talk or at least a summary of your
talk, should you be giving one in PyCon, or
volunteer to give some opinions or news.
   In the absence of pre-PyCon talks, I'll try to
get someone to present something--there are a
couple or three possible talks in the works.
jim