[Baypiggies] python bittorent client library?
bdbaddog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:28:28 CET 2010
I need to push a big bunch of data around to a bunch of cluster nodes
and run some install scripts once the blob of data has been fully
I was thinking of using RSS + Bittorrent.
Are there any python bittorrent client libraries?
Here's the flow I'm thinking of:
1) Publish via rss that a new bundle is available
2) each cluster node's polling the rss file, when it detects a new update
3) start bittorrent client to pull data
4) once data is fully transferred, run an install script
5) once 2x data received or some max time, shut down bt client.
More information about the Baypiggies