[Baypiggies] Resizing an image

Alec Flett alecf at flett.org
Wed Feb 17 05:19:37 CET 2010

My personal experience is that PIL has a very easy to use interface but
falls over on a number of image formats like interlaced PNG (which are all
over the web!), while GraphicsMagick (the stable fork of ImageMagick) can
handle absolutely anything, but is a pain to interface with.

PythonMagickWand looks pretty nice, I just wish someone would sit down and
do a decent interface for the native GraphicsMagick API since at least I've
found ImageMagick to be more of a pain to build/maintain!

Alec