[Baypiggies] Salary Ranges

Andrew Akira Toulouse andrew at atoulou.se
Wed Feb 17 21:24:19 CET 2010

More details, please, so I can file a bug report with facebook (I sat
near a guy on the puzzle team when I interned there, and could
inquire) - they're really an awesome company, but their best recruiter
left for a younger, shinier company, and their hiring practices
haven't really scaled too well over the past year as far as I can
tell.