[Baypiggies] Salary Ranges

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Sun Feb 21 06:37:06 CET 2010

On 2/17/10 11:47 AM, wesley chun wrote:
> i'd write a script to keep on submitting to the machine until i don't
> get rejected in order to see what value is stored in
> tiny_amount_we_want_to_pay. :-)

What about just entering $1. And if that fails, keep trying (10, 100, 1000, 10000,
20000, 30000...)

In other words, find and submit the minimum amount the form will allow. Then once
you've wow'd 'em with your abilities and the talk comes to salary, you can say
"obviously I must have made a mistake on the screening form: we are going to have to
negotiate that point going forward."

At least it gets you past being rejected by the bleeping computer.

Paul