[Baypiggies] Fwd: Salary etc.

Patrick Laban laban.patrick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:42:09 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patrick Laban <laban.patrick at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Baypiggies] Salary etc.
To: Roderick Llewellyn <roderick at sanfransystems.com>

I would like to think I'm a unemployed qualified candidate, at least at the
entry level.  My experience so far with recruiters is that almost all of
them won't put any serious effort into working with an entry level
candidate, even if the position is hiring at several experience levels.
 I've also had a recruiter quit while she was presenting me to another
company.