[Baypiggies] Dump of PyCon 2010 Was: PyCon in SF

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Feb 26 19:10:50 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:48 AM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   should we have an email group of the six
> so's to coordinate without adding noise to
> the baypiggies' list? or does it work that
> you, glen, are the pointman?

I'm point-man. I'll make an email list/group by midnight tonight. I'll also
put together some infrastructure so that we can better get a feel for who
wishes to attend. I'll be out of communication for most of the day until
about 6 pm, but don't mind doing what I can to make this a success.

Although I'll automate the "who's attending", you are more than welcome to
send me a personal email to let me know you're interested. I'll review all
related emails and organize this in the next 48 hours (starting after 6 pm
tonight).

Cheers,

Glen