[Baypiggies] new moderator of BayPiggies

Eric Walstad eric at ericwalstad.com
Sat Jan 2 21:15:13 CET 2010

Hi JJ,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having a harder and harder time keeping up with email these days,
> so I've asked Simeon to take over as moderator of BayPiggies.  He's
> friendly, level-headed, and competent.  I think he'll do a great job.
Thanks for your work moderating the BayPiggies list over the last 2
years, 49 weeks, 11 hours and 54 minutes[0].  It's been interesting
watching so much change with this group: from new meeting venues to
forking the mailing list to new folks joining, interesting
perspectives and topics of conversation.  I've appreciated how you've
handled the list through all these changes.  Thanks, too, to Simeon
for taking over as moderator.

Eric.
[0] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.org.baypiggies/1937