[Baypiggies] If we had time... Face memory game app

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:23:00 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Eric Walstad <eric at ericwalstad.com> wrote:

> Nice work, Simeon.
> Eric.

Thanks Eric -

In case anybody tried to check this out over the holidays and was unable to
see it - my new dedicated server (<1 Month old) chose Christmas night to
start rebooting randomly and eventually died (Both a bad stick of RAM and a
bad SATA connector on a hard drive according to my hosting company). At any
rate I spent my holiday time rebuilding my server from backups and my domain
had quite a bit of downtime. Everything is back up now, however, so check it
out if you missed it before.

I'll refresh the pictures from gravatar in a few days and then quit messing
with it so if you wanted your mugshot on the board now's the time...

-regards
Simeon Franklin