[Baypiggies] PyCon Reminders

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:10:02 CET 2010

if you're not going to PyCon in Atlanta next month, click [DELETE].

final reminder that today is the LAST DAY of earlybird registration.
rates go up tomorrow. http://us.pycon.org

also, i'd like to fwd the below thread from another mailing list where
someone attempted to book their stay at the Hyatt in Atlanta for
PyCon. repeating what doug says down below, the hyatt is NOT sold out.
do NOT go to hyatt directly but book through the conference housing
bureau.

cheers,
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com