[Baypiggies] PyCon Reminders

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Wed Jan 6 19:53:27 CET 2010

Paul McNett wrote:
> Glen Jarvis wrote:
>> I have the registration fee covered but am still working on
>> transportation and hotel. Is anyone here going?
>
> I just booked the only available direct flight from SJC to ATL - a
> redeye leaving San Jose at 10:30 on Tuesday and arriving in Atlanta 6am
> Wednesday. I'm already sharing a room at the Hyatt but perhaps there's
> another pythonista or two that will be on the same flight to share a cab
> with...

Oh, hang on: MARTA rail service from airport to hotel at Peachtree Center is only $2.
But we could still find the MARTA rail together! :)

Actually, I may need to take a cab depending on how long the rail will take, since
I'm volunteering to video tutorials and need to try to get there before they actually
begin - I assume the tutorials start at 8:00 but can't find that specific on the site.

Paul