[Baypiggies] PyCon Reminders

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Jan 6 23:53:15 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010, Paul McNett wrote:

> I just booked the only available direct flight from SJC to ATL - a redeye
> leaving San Jose at 10:30 on Tuesday and arriving in Atlanta 6am
> Wednesday. I'm already sharing a room at the Hyatt but perhaps there's
> another pythonista or two that will be on the same flight to share a cab
> with...

Warning: when I stayed at the airport Crowne Plaza a year ago, they
canceled my room when I arrived on the redeye despite confirming with
them.  Obviously, this is a different hotel, but I've had enough
problems with Hyatt lately that I definitely recommend confirming with
hotel the day of arrival.

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair