[Baypiggies] need help

K. Richard Pixley rich at noir.com
Sat Jan 9 22:56:44 CET 2010

Debian stable used to have that problem a lot.  The people who worked on
debian tended to use the unstable releases so those, while being a tiny
bit unstable, tended to be more current and much more popular while
almost no one used debian stable.

That's a big part of the reason Ubuntu exists, to deliver more recent
versions in stable integrations.  And I think we can all see how popular
that has been.  (Ubuntu-9.10 includes an optional python-3.1).

--rich