[Baypiggies] FWD GUI designers for wxPython (and more)

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:07:44 CET 2010

During my presentation on wxPython in Dec, Dave Galibi (apologies if the
spelling is not correct) asked about the names of the commercial
GUI designers for wxPython I had mentioned in my slides.

I came across this link on StackOverflow and thought I would forward it to
Dave and others.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/800849/nice-ide-for-wxpython-or-tkinter-gui-development

The Q&A talks about some pros & cons of severla GUI designers.
I'm neither recommending nor condemning any of the products. It's just a
reference to the names of the products and opinions by some people.