[Baypiggies] Job opportunities at Eventbrite

Brian Zambrano brianz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:30:25 CET 2010

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reminding me....we are, indeed, interested in interns.  I know
we'd love to have one here on our dev team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the jobs page and have a look.  The description
is very vague, but send me your resume if you think you'd fit in with the
skill set I listed below.  Obviously, requirements for an intern wouldn't be
as strict as those for a full-time position.

BZ