[Baypiggies] My search engine for Python source code

Purui Wang puruiw at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 10:57:38 CET 2010

Thanks for feedback. I added your suggestions to my todo list.

BTW: Thanks everybody for feedbacks.
My little crawler is pulling source from pypi now. Result should come out next week. When it is stable enough (this will take some time), I'll open the door and let everybody submit projects you love.

- Purui