[Baypiggies] Django frontend alternatives

Meenal Pant meenalpant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:51:37 CET 2010

Hello friends,
I am sending this email again as the previous one got lost somewhere,
sorry for duplicates if anyone sees two of these :)

I am working on a new Django project with a heavy ajax frontend
alongwith graphs, buttons, forms etc.  I am wondering if anyone has
suggestions for alternative front end technologies tha Django Template
engine which are more suited for Ajax.

At this point I have thought of using Django Templates with Jquery for
Ajax and Blueprint CSS for style.

Thoughts, comments , suggestions are much appreciated,
Thanks
Meenal