[Baypiggies] Django frontend alternatives

Alex Martelli aleax at google.com
Thu Jan 14 19:46:21 CET 2010

Take a look at dojango, http://code.google.com/p/dojango/ -- it helps
integrate Django with the Dojo javascript framework (not quite as
popular as JQuery, but not too far -- for a Pythonista, Dojo has the
advantage of being designed by Python enthusiasts, e.g. async
operations use Deferred objects that are closely modeled after Twisted
Python's own Deferreds, etc, etc).

Alex