[Baypiggies] Django frontend alternatives

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 23:56:42 CET 2010

Maybe Richard was referring to the Ext-JS toolkit he's using. It's had a
variety of licenses in the past - I think now it's dual-licensed commercial
and full GPL with a custom exception clause or something. A couple of years
ago when I was playing with different libraries (I was unhappy with
Scriptaculous so I tried out Mochikit, dojo, yui, Jquery, etc) Ext-JS had
really beautiful widgets and tons of turmoil in it's dev community due to
licensing issues - enough to keep me from investigating it further...

-regards
Simeon Franklin