[Baypiggies] [Training Reminder] Develop & Deploy: Django - February 1 - February 5 @TheHackerDojo

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:19:15 CET 2010

Hi,

Just a reminder for those who may have been interested in attending the
Django training at the Hacker Dojo.

Asking price is $750.00 per seat to cover cost of flying Andy McKay in from
Canada and pay both Zain Memon and Andy for their time and hard work (oh +
breakfast and lunch each day)

If'n the above price is a bit steep (unemployed, underemployed or just plain
struggling) please let me know. I can work out an amicable price. At this
point I'm more interested in making this a nice solid class and making my
expenses for the session.

Here is info about the course:

http://www.c2etraining.com/?p=7

syllabus
www.c2etraining.com/django-training-syllabus.doc

http://c2etraining100201.eventbrite.com/

If you know of a company that uses Django extensively and would like to
sponsor/support this week long session please point them my way :-)

I will be recording the session and putting it online for those who work
full-time and can't be there in person. There will be a fee to view the
classes online.

Please contact me off list for more information

Donna 'SnowWrite' Snow
Owner, C2E Training
illuminating your path to Open Source
http://www.c2etraining.com (working on this site now)
Are you an expert in a popular Open Source technology? Would you like to
teach?
We provide offline and online teaching opportunities - email
info at c2etraining.com

Founder, GirlsLuvTech
facebook.com/girlsluvtech