[Baypiggies] career advice?

Jeff Enderwick jeff.enderwick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 22:13:43 CEST 2010

Early stage startups & small companies can give both business and technical
decision making/involvement in a single role. Marginally more job "risk"
(more likely the real difference is lower pay, as layoffs happen
everywhere). Upside potential is $huge$ but not likely. Fun seems to almost
be guaranteed if you are working with good people.