[Baypiggies] [JOB] Software Engineer, Cloud Fabric Team, Nimbula Inc.

Jeff Enderwick jeff.enderwick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 05:09:55 CEST 2010

Alex,

My guess is that the CS degree "must" was their way of saying that they're
looking for a person who is educated w/r/t core CS topics. I'm making this
guess based on the preceding line about not needing a "tools/sysadmin
engineer". Maybe w/out the CS degree requirement stated, they get a flood of
that.

Go ahead and apply; I'll bet they let you interview ;-).

Jeff