[Baypiggies] Looking for someone to review Manning Publications "The Quick Python Book, 2nd Ed"

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 00:46:17 CEST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're enjoying the long weekend.

I'd like to announce that Baypiggies is now a member of Manning
Publications User Group Program.
As a member of this program, we get discounts on their books as well
as review copies.

The first Manning book available for review is  "The Quick Python Book, 2nd Ed"
http://www.manning.com/harms/

and I am looking for a volunteer to read the book and write a review
for Baypiggies an Manning Publications.

If you are interested in reviewing *any* other titles from Manning,
just let me know.

Please respond *off list* if interested.

Thank You

Tony