[Baypiggies] Moving to the Valley

David Pokorny pokorny at slide.com
Fri Jul 9 03:21:31 CEST 2010

Hi Alexandre,

There are many opportunities at Slide besides the position I posted, so I'd
encourage you to check them out. In fact the tools position is pretty flexible
- even if it looks too entry-level, Slide is *very* happy to make competitive
offers commensurate with a candidate's skills and experience. Posted positions
are more of a "minimum required" than a "target".

In fact I think it is safe to say that flexibility in hiring is pretty much
the rule at smaller companies and start-ups.

Welcome and good luck,
--David