[Baypiggies] call for newbie nuggets

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jul 13 00:46:30 CEST 2010

thanks, marla,
   you probably noticed that alex kleider's seconded
the decorators idea. i'm betting that a regular
beating^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H repeating of decorator
essentials is a good idea. now to find somebody to
do the presentation.
   i love the idea of what's pythonic. i'd like to
know. seems like multiple newbie nuggets, each
focusing on one pythonic technique, would drill the
sense of it home (and "pythonic" does seem a mind set
that one acquires, like a taste for scotch whiskey).

   got any more ideas?