[Baypiggies] Google app engine /google app account for baypiggies.net ?

Alec Flett alecf at flett.org
Wed Jul 14 21:05:51 CEST 2010

I have worked on a number of projects for friends using the whole
google-apps-for-domains thing - in general, it's quite nice! The one beef
I've had with it is it's not hard to set up really simple mail forwarding
aliases like "foo at bar.com -> joe at bar.com" without setting up a group, etc.

So I don't know how easy/hard it is to manage a regular mailing list.

That said, you don't have to send mail through Google apps for domains, you
can set up just the pieces you want (like calendar! that would be an easy
way to do an events calendar...)

Alec