[Baypiggies] Code from our Talk today

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jul 23 05:26:29 CEST 2010

I set up a wireless connection for us today. I had thought it wasn't working
-- however, it looks like it still is. If you're in the audience now you
have a connection if you wish.

SSID: BayPIGgies Glen Jarvis

Obviously I won't use the same ssid next time.

The decorators.py file that I used as a demonstration is available here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4037234/decorators.py

This file has everything in it:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4037234/decorators.zip

The files contained in the above archive are:
* BayPIGgies Newbie Nugget 20100722.pdf (Slides from today)
* decorators_help.pdf (Help File describing decorators.py -- you don't need
to understand the code, but you should understand the comments)
* decorators_help.txt (Same as above, but without having to require anyone
to have Adobe Reader installed)
* decorators.py (The main file that we were importing and using)
* example1.py (Our first example -- on_exit)
* example2.py (Our second example - accepts)
* example3.py Our third example - returns)
* example4.py (Our fourth examlpe - attrs)
* example5.py (We didn't discuss -- prepared in case we want to learn how to
write a basic decorator)
* example6.py (We didn't discuss -- prepared in case we want to learn how to
write a basic decorator)
* example7.py (We didn't discuss -- prepared in case we want to learn how to
write a basic decorator)

All feedback is appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe