[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday, July 22, 2010: A Technical Anatomy of SPM.Python

jim jim at well.com
Sat Jul 24 01:08:31 CEST 2010

   it would be interesting to get comparisons.
   SPM.Python is available as a download from the mba
sciences site.
   i have some SPM.Python CDs from last night's talk,
i plan to leave at least some at noisebridge in SF
for anyone interested. ask and i'll save you one if
we can get together over the next week.
   also, Minesh advertised a free two-hour class in
August (see his web site).