[Baypiggies] Location - PyCon 2012

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:00:04 CEST 2010

NOTE: also copying the SF Python meetup as this somewhat concerns you
guys as well. :-)

all,

VanL, our distinguished PyCon chair, attempted to send you a msg which
did not go through as he's not subscribed to either mailing list.

please CC him on your replies if you wish to give your opinion on the
PyCon 2012 location here in Silicon Valley.

cheers,
-wesley