[Baypiggies] python web authoring & programming (PWAP)

travis+ml-baypiggies at subspacefield.org travis+ml-baypiggies at subspacefield.org
Tue Jun 29 22:39:29 CEST 2010

Hey all,

I haven't been able to attend - it conflicts with the DC650.org
meeting - but I figured I'd pass along my results from exploring all
the options when authoring web pages & programming web apps in python:

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/python_web_authoring_programming.html

One problem with writing web apps using frameworks is that if you pick
an unsuitable one and have to re-write, you'll usually have to do it
from scratch.  So I've put a lot of effort into researching the
options and figuring out what the tradeoffs are.  If you're interested
in jumping into it, this'll save you two weeks of research, or
possibly more (compared to choosing the wrong tools).

Any suggestions are most welcome.
--
A Weapon of Mass Construction