[Baypiggies] Helios Voting and other strategies

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 19:39:44 CET 2010

Rick - since time is a big issue for you, just fork out the $20 for
SurveyMonkey already (up to 1000 responses),
that's what I did when I did the member survey in 2005.
SurveyMonkey gives you tons more functionality:
  http://www.surveymonkey.com/Home_PricingDetail.aspx
Then download the results and cancel your subscription after the event.

SSL costs an extra $9.95/mo with them:
  http://help.surveymonkey.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/336/session/L3NpZC9KM0RSeGJXag%3D%3D

I know nothing about Helios Voting.

Stephen