[Baypiggies] Opportunity to author Python Cookbooks- Packt Publishing

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Mar 11 18:59:15 CET 2010

Kshipra,

   Do you know that there already is a Python Cookbook (with that name)
edited by awesome members of BayPIGgies?

http://books.google.com/books?id=yhfdQgq8JF4C&dq=python+cookbook&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&ei=Jy-ZS7r0L6batAOztOE_&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBUQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false