[Baypiggies] Opportunity to author Python Cookbooks- Packt Publishing

Kshipra Singh kshipras at packtpub.com
Fri Mar 12 07:15:26 CET 2010

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Yes, I am aware of this cookbook. However, I didn't know that Baypiggies edited it :-)
The cookbooks we are proposing will be more focussed on things like Mercurial,  Python imagining library, PyQT, PyGTK and Jython etc, as the press release says. These cookbooks will be smaller than the existing one. So, if any of the Baypiggies members are interested in authoring...it will be our pleasure to discuss with them.

I hope this helps.

Kshipra