[Baypiggies] Opportunity to author Python Cookbooks- Packt Publishing

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Mar 12 16:44:58 CET 2010

Tony,

I agree with your correction. I think this comes from my origional
word choices.

I was origionally going to say co-authored until I pulled up the link
on the front of the book to confirm Alex's contribution. I changed my
verbiage to match the book cover (edited instead of authored).

I also said BayPIGies (plural) because I didn't know if David was also
an active member of BayPIGgies and didn't want to leave him out in
case he was.

Sorry if this added confusion...

Cheers,

Glen