[Baypiggies] Mark your calendars :)

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Mar 15 20:41:47 CET 2010

Reserve a place in your calendar for a week from Friday.

On Friday the 26-March from 11 am until about 5ish, we're doing a dump of
the most popular PyCon Videos. We're also doing an Open Spaces
"unconference" -- so, like any good party, if enough people show up, there
will be lots of discussion and learning...

I don't have a place yet for you to RSVP automatically -- it was a heck of a
week for me and I was away on a bicycle training ride this weekend. But, if
you want to email me and let me know you're coming, I'll keep the list.

This is scheduled to be in the San Francisco hacker space Noisebridge.

More details will follow -- but mark your calendars now for a learning
experience :)

Glen