[Baypiggies] Job Opening with Energy Solutions

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:12:30 CEST 2010

Hi All -

Energy Solutions is looking for a developer with strong Python/Django
skills. The job description is posted at http://energy-solution.com/jobs -
the title for this job is "Information Systems Web Developer". Energy
Solutions is based in Oakland and this is a full-time position.

I'm posting this job to Baypiggies because Energy Solutions has become my
main client over the last 9 months or so and I've really enjoyed the work
I've done with them. They have several large (some very large) Python/Django
apps and the developers and managers I've worked with are very high quality
- I've had fun and learned a lot as well.

I don't have any knowledge of the working environment in Oakland (since I
work off-site) but if you're interested in the job and want to check up on
the people you'd be working for I'm happy to vouch for them and answer any
questions you might have off-list...

-regards
Simeon Franklin