[Baypiggies] Python course for cheminformatics

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Wed Mar 31 02:19:33 CEST 2010

Hi all,

  I'm going to be in the Bay Area in mid-June and I would like to organize one of my training courses for cheminformatics there. The goal of these is to help research computational chemists more effective at the software side of what they do.

  I'm looking to see if there's enough interest in this, and if so to get some suggestions on where to have it. It would be max 8 people in a class.

  I've taught several of these before, both as public courses and as in-house training. Those were 1-day or 3-day courses structured around scripting. I'm organizing a new type of course for the end of May in Leipzig which is how to develop cheminformatics tools using Django.

  The full details are at http://dalkescientific.com/training/ .

  If you are interested, or know people and mailing lists I should contact, do let me know.

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com