[Baypiggies] In SOMA for the Day

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed May 5 01:34:51 CEST 2010

true... it'll make ppl skeptical, plus you'll start losing your
developer cred. :-)

if you're not doing anything interesting tonight, swing down to Google
in Mountain View for the App Engine Meetup! we'll be featuring talks
from a pair of Google engineers... it runs from 6:30-9p:
http://meetup.com/appengine

- Matthew Blain, lead developer for the bulkloader will give a preview
of his IO talk as well as take Q&A about that tool and backup &
restore in general on App Engine
- John Woodell, sr web engineer at Google will deliver the main talk,
running Ruby on App Engine (via JRuby).

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Jeff Enderwick <jeff.enderwick at gmail.com> wrote:
> A tie for a software interview - wow!
>
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Joe Bowers <joerbowers at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello, all! I'm a python developer between job interviews in SOMA for
>> the afternoon. My current plans for the rest of the afternoon involve
>> rattling around the city in an uncomfortable tie, but if anyone on
>> this list was available and interested I'd love to  have a cup of
>> coffee with a local pythonista.

"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com