[Baypiggies] Senior Software Engineer at online game analytics start-up

Justin A Ryan jryan at fastergreener.net
Thu May 20 16:32:35 CEST 2010

Boy, do I hate for this to be my first post, but I'd be careful with these
guys, they hadn't when I met them a month ago completed ANY product
development after being funded for over a year, I was asked to complete a
short contract to 'prove myself', they raved at the quality of the work
produced in a weekend, and stiffed me for what is at least a thousand bucks.

I've nearly become homeless since and had to pick up a lot of other work.

Anyway, Turiya is really just a consulting agency at this point.  Be careful
working with anyone who can't be honest with themselves.  They are no more
an analytics company than I operate datacenters. ;)

Also, Shawn wants to use Rails, this was made extremely clear after I slaved
on a Python demo.  They say on the one hand, they want you to make all these
technology decisions they don't want to be bothered with, but on the other
hand they're fickle to death.