[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday, May 27, 2010: Django, Lessons Learned in the startup world

Lee Hinde leehinde at gmail.com
Fri May 28 21:53:33 CEST 2010

I did read.  I am doing django on OS X. Python comes installed. MySQL
provides an installer. Maybe I had to install setup tools, but that's
it.

Now, I'm in if you need someone to complain about PIL installation.

But you're right, there is no apt-get. It's not Linux.

Maybe it would be easier to give your template person a Linux dev.
environment they could log into. All they really need is a text editor
if all they're doing are templates.
--
-Lee

Sorry if this is terse. I'm sending it from my phone, which encourages
brevity.