[Baypiggies] Elance, Guru, Contract Work etc.

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Nov 1 19:49:51 CET 2010

Although there's a lot of merit in what you say, it's not universal to sites like this. I found people who paid a lot more because they knew I lived within the silicon valley area and there's a perception of a lot higher quality.

So, yes, some times -- maybe even most of the time -- you'll find customers like this. But, it's not always the case and it'd be silly to exclude the possibility of finding those clients.

My Madrid customer is a perfect example. And, he originally came from Elance until we built up a working relationship and work outside of Elance.

Cheers,

Glen