[Baypiggies] jobs at Twilio

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 02:02:07 CET 2010

Hey Guys,

As I mentioned at the last meeting, I joined a company called Twilio.
We make it easy for normal web developers to write voice and SMS
enabled applications.  If you don't know what I mean, try calling my
app: (888) 877-7418.  It's a lot of fun.  (By the way, I built that
app using TDD, and I didn't actually try calling it until it was
mostly done.)

Anyway, we're hiring, so if you want to come hang out with me, check
us out.  Jeff Lindsay, the SHDH house guy, is here too.

DevOps Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Core Team
Software Engineering Leader, Organizer, Mentor
Customer Advocate
Developer Evangelist
Product Manager

We do use Python--a ton of it.  We're in San Francisco.  I'm not a recruiter ;)

Contact "Joanna Samuels" <joanna at twilio.com> if you're interested in
applying.  Here's are the actual job postings:

http://www.twilio.com/company/jobs

By the way, we just received our second round of funding, but we're
also making lots of money with a real business model.  I'm really
enjoying myself here.

Happy Hacking!
-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa