[Baypiggies] Job posting: Internal Applications @ Rearden Commerce

Patrick Newman Patrick.Newman at Reardencommerce.com
Tue Nov 16 01:56:13 CET 2010

I'm leading the Internal Applications team at Rearden Commerce. We're currently in the midst of an exciting project, building our company's new application hosting & deployment platform, and I'm looking to add a senior engineer to our team. We use Python extensively in our projects, most notably on the web front end to the system (implemented in web.py) and the api that performs actions on each target machine.

Here are the attributes I am valuing most highly in this search:

* Great knowledge of Python 2.5 and 2.6
* Linux systems administration experience
* Solid shell scripting abilities
* Strong understanding of web design patterns
* A mindset for testing

More on the job and company is available on our job listing: https://careers-reardencommerce.icims.com/jobs/1517/job

If you're interested you can reply to me or apply online.

Thanks,
Patrick