[Baypiggies] Graham Dumpleton mod_wsgi talk Oct 8, 7:30

Marla Parker mparker at energy-solution.com
Wed Oct 6 18:30:00 CEST 2010

Please join us Friday evening!

Graham Dumpleton is here on a family vacation but hopes to spend a few hours with
the local python community at Noisebridge in San Francisco,
located on the 3rd floor of 2169 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110-1219<http://maps.google.com/?q=2169+Mission+Street,+94110>.

"""Getting to know mod_wsgi."""

"""Graham will describe the architecture of mod_wsgi and how that
compares to other Python hosting solutions. He will then discuss the
pros and cons of the different modes mod_wsgi supports for running
WSGI applications. Question time will follow, allowing for a more
in-depth discussion of the material covered or anything else people
want to know about mod_wsgi."""

The link to the announcement on the noisebridge site is here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events#Upcoming_Events_edit

Energy Solutions is taking Graham to dinner before the talk at http://www.pocchuc.com/
nearby.  I've not been there but I called and they said they are big enough to absorb
a bunch of drop-ins, so if others want to arrange to meet there for dinner before
the talk, please make your own connections and be ready to pay for your dinner.
Sorry ES cannot host dinner for everyone.  :)