[Baypiggies] Subprocess: Common problem/common pattern

James Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:03:21 CEST 2010

For GUI Automation, there are a couple of options. My favorite is LDTP [0].

Should be available as a package for your OS of choice. If ldtp2 is
available it is preferable to the original.

There is a tutorial at [1] and API docs are at [2]. Support via
mailing list and #ldtp on Freenode.

[0] http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/
[1] http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/LDTP_test_scripts_in_python
[2] http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/index.html